Whilst I make every effort to buy as much blythe stuff as possible I can't buy everything so if you want to add a review please do so. Let us know if the shop is good or bad, tell us what you love about them or what you don't.
Also if you have any suggestions for shops to include here you can drop me a line at blytheshoppingdirectory@gmail.com

Friday, 28 October 2011

Flickr Groups for Shops Part 2

Here's some more Flickr groups for you to peruse, enjoy!
Plastic Fashion - one of my very favourite shops that has recently reopened, be sure to stare at the beautiful dresses. *sigh*
AnneArchy Creations - another shop I have yet to cover, check out the group in the meantime. I WISH I'd snagged the Bee Girl outfit :-(
Chu Things - Some awesome stuff here, you can also find them on Google+ for sneak previews.
Button Arcade - needs no introduction from me. Pockets + dresses = love
Poupee Mechanique  - Sheer sewing wonderment.
Moshi Moshi - Another of my faves, you'll see why if you go here!
Mimsy Bueno - Last but not least, a shop I hope to cover VERY soon as the hats are just...well, see for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding us here! FYI, the bee girl outfit is still available if you're interested! :)

    Anne from AnneArchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I have a group too :) http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinkbunny_blythe/6300848237/in/pool-734858@N20/

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My Photo
I started collecting blythe back in 2003/2004 sometime thanks to my sister Cheekiepea. I now own somewhere in the region of 20. I daren't actually count them. I am also a stay at home mum to 2 crazy girls and I enjoy knitting, reading and gaming. I also love baked goods of any description.