Whilst I make every effort to buy as much blythe stuff as possible I can't buy everything so if you want to add a review please do so. Let us know if the shop is good or bad, tell us what you love about them or what you don't.
Also if you have any suggestions for shops to include here you can drop me a line at blytheshoppingdirectory@gmail.com

Friday, 7 October 2011

Sale Time!

Pams Pretty Designs - stunning floral dresses at sale prices! Go go go!
Bubu fashion/Ladybird house - More cute dresses, I love the blue one!
Little Miss Boutique - Dresses of course! Really love the Pop corset dress.
Kuloft - Glasses at £6!
Maidensuit - Yes I'm a sucker for anything modelled by DLG, the deer hat is so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
I started collecting blythe back in 2003/2004 sometime thanks to my sister Cheekiepea. I now own somewhere in the region of 20. I daren't actually count them. I am also a stay at home mum to 2 crazy girls and I enjoy knitting, reading and gaming. I also love baked goods of any description.