Whilst I make every effort to buy as much blythe stuff as possible I can't buy everything so if you want to add a review please do so. Let us know if the shop is good or bad, tell us what you love about them or what you don't.
Also if you have any suggestions for shops to include here you can drop me a line at blytheshoppingdirectory@gmail.com

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

BCUK 2012, here we go!!!

I shall be covering the BCUK stalls very soon but in the meantime here's a sneaky announcement about another vendor that isn't on the list just yet. Cheekiepea will be selling her coats there, either in person or via Rose at the Roses Blythe Knits stall.
Over the next few weeks I'll be telling you all about the vendors and keeping you informed of any changes to the vendor line up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
I started collecting blythe back in 2003/2004 sometime thanks to my sister Cheekiepea. I now own somewhere in the region of 20. I daren't actually count them. I am also a stay at home mum to 2 crazy girls and I enjoy knitting, reading and gaming. I also love baked goods of any description.