Whilst I make every effort to buy as much blythe stuff as possible I can't buy everything so if you want to add a review please do so. Let us know if the shop is good or bad, tell us what you love about them or what you don't.
Also if you have any suggestions for shops to include here you can drop me a line at blytheshoppingdirectory@gmail.com

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Ericaduh!

If you haven't seen any of Ericaduh's tops around then you must have been hiding from the interwebs (as I have been but even I haven't missed these!)

Erica makes the cutest tops for your girls (and your non-blythe girls as well) with all sorts of amazing characters on. There's star wars, owls, hello kitty and LOTS of cuteness. The tops are well made, my top was packaged really nicely, Erica is lovely and shipping was super quick to the UK. All in all I would say this was a really good shopping experience and I would be more than happy to stop by again soon.

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My Photo
I started collecting blythe back in 2003/2004 sometime thanks to my sister Cheekiepea. I now own somewhere in the region of 20. I daren't actually count them. I am also a stay at home mum to 2 crazy girls and I enjoy knitting, reading and gaming. I also love baked goods of any description.